Q. How do I sign up for a Grammarly Account?
- Click "sign up" and enter your name, your NCU email (@email.ncu.edu; o365.ncu.edu), and password.
- You will be routed to the "Thank you for signing up. Please verify your email" page.
- You will receive an email from Grammarly. Follow the steps provided to verify your account.
- If you cannot locate the Grammarly email in your NCU email inbox, please check your “Junk” and “Clutter” files.
- To begin using your Grammarly account, sign in at http://www.grammarly.com/edu.
If you experience any difficulties creating an account or accessing Grammarly, contact Grammarly support at https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
If you have any issues, please email the Academic Success Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, provide your first name, last name, and NCU email. You will be sent a Grammarly invite to register.
Can't find an answer to your question?
Use the options below:
ASC Chat is currently staffed by an academic coach the following times:
Sunday 12:00-5:00 p.m. PST
Monday 2:00-7:00, 8:00-10:00 p.m. PST
Tuesday 1:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Wednesday 1:00-6:00 p.m. PST
Thursday 1:00 to 8:00, 9:00-10:00 p.m. PST
Friday 1:00 to 8:00 p.m. PST
Saturday 12:00-5:00 p.m. PST
If there is not a coach on duty, submit your question via Ask a Coach. We will answer you once a coach is available.