Q. How do I schedule an appointment with a coach?
Please follow these steps to schedule your appointment:
- Log in to the scheduler here - https://ncu.mywconline.com
- Locate the type of appointment you want to schedule.
- Recorded Session: This type of session is asynchronous; you DO NOT meet with a coach. You must upload the document you want to be reviewed when you schedule the appointment. Written and video feedback will be uploaded to your appointment within two (2) days of the scheduled appointment time.
- Group Session: This type of session is a live, 45-minute session with a coach and up to six (6) other students. Your meeting confirmation email will contain your session link.
- Individual Session: This type of session is a live, 45-minute session with you and a coach. Your meeting confirmation email will contain your session link. You will need to use ASC Chat to schedule an individual session.
- Select the corresponding white box.
- White boxes depict available appointment times.
- Complete the appointment form that opens.
- Select “Save Appointment” at the bottom of the form.
- You will receive the following message:
Can't find an answer to your question?
Use the options below:
ASC Chat is currently staffed by an academic coach the following times:
Sunday 12:00-5:00 p.m. PST
Monday 1:00-6:00, 8:00-10:00 p.m. PST
Tuesday 2:00-7:00 p.m. PST
Wednesday 2:00-6:00 p.m. PST
Thursday 2:00 to 8:00, 9:00-10:00 p.m. PST
Friday 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. PST
If there is not a coach on duty, submit your question via Ask a Coach. We will answer you once a coach is available.