Q. What are the guidelines for recorded coaching sessions?
- Only one recorded session can be scheduled at a time.
- You may schedule another session after you receive your feedback and apply the suggestions provided by your coach.
- You should upload the document you want reviewed when you are scheduling the appointment.
- Coaches will only review one document. Therefore, it is important to upload the document you want reviewed.
- Coaches do not need articles or other materials uploaded.
- Coaches will not edit your document for you.
- Coaches will provide you with information about your strengths, areas for improvement, and what steps you can take to improve your specific skill set.
- Coaches will recommend a coaching plan for students. We strongly encourage you to follow this plan as it is developed to help you achieve competence on a specific skill within a designated timeline.
Can't find an answer to your question?
View resources on the ASC Website or use the options below:
ASC Chat is currently staffed by an academic coach the following times (Pacific Time):
Sunday 12:00-5:00 p.m.
Monday 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; 9:00-10:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
If there is not a coach on duty, submit your question via Ask a Coach. We will answer you once a coach is available.