Q. Why can't I connect to GoToMeeting?
If it is time for your scheduled session and the meeting will not start, here are some troubleshooting steps to try.
- Verify your meeting time. All sessions are scheduled using Pacific time.
- Close your web page, click on the session link located at the top of your appointment form.
- If this is the first time you have used GoToMeeting, you can try a test session.
- GoToMeeting support pages.
- If you cannot log in to your scheduled session, please email the Academic Success Center with a description of the issue you are experiencing when attempting to log in to your session.
Can't find an answer to your question?
Use the options below:
ASC Chat is currently staffed by an academic coach the following times:
Sunday 12:00-5:00 p.m. PST
Monday 2:00-7:00, 8:00-10:00 p.m. PST
Tuesday 2:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Wednesday 2:00-6:00 p.m. PST
Thursday 2:00 to 8:00, 9:00-10:00 p.m. PST
Friday 2:00 to 8:00 p.m. PST
If there is not a coach on duty, submit your question via Ask a Coach. We will answer you once a coach is available.