Q. The dissertation that NCU submitted to ProQuest Dissertations & Theses contains incorrect or missing data. What should I do?


Please contact the University Registrar’s Office for assistance in this matter. They will be able to assist with submitting a corrected version of your dissertation to ProQuest. You may contact the registrar at 888-327-2877 x8081 or registrar@ncu.edu.


  • Last Updated Jan 09, 2017
  • Views 24
  • Answered By NCU Library

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0