Q. How do I create an EndNote account?
First, note that the Library recommends using RefWorks as opposed to either version of EndNote (Desktop or Web). For details on how they compare, please see our EndNote vs. RefWorks FAQ.
Follow the steps below to create an EndNote account.
1) To access EndNote, you must first enter the Web of Knowledge database. To access Web of Knowledge from the Library’s home page, click the A-Z Databases link on the orange menu bar.
2) Once on the Web of Knowledge homepage, click the EndNote tab at the very top of the screen.
3) Next, click “Register,” as shown below.
4) Enter email address and click "Continue."
5) Proceed to fill out the registration form and click "Submit changes."
If you need guidance on transferring your EndNote References from an older version to the NCU online version, see the Transfer EndNote References FAQ.
For additional assistance with EndNote, view the tutorial videos here.
Ask a Librarian
Can't find an answer to your question?