Q. How do I use EndNote Capture to save citations?
EndNote Capture is a browser extension tool that allows you to save citations from Library databases and many websites. You can use it as an alternative to direct export or manual export. View the full list of compatible databases and websites here: EndNote Online Capture
Instructions for installing EndNote Capture are as follows:
- Login to your EndNote online account through Web of Knowledge
- Click on Downloads tab
- Now you will see the Capture Reference button
- Just drag the Capture Reference button to your Bookmarks bar. In some browsers, you may need to right-click and select "Add to Favorites" or "Bookmark This Link."
Once installed in your Favorites or Bookmarks bar, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Library's Roadrunner Search, individual databases or a compatible website
- Click the Capture Reference button in the Bookmarks bar.
- The Capture Reference window will open. Follow the instructions in the window.
Can't find an answer to your question?
Use the options below: