Q. How do I search for dissertations by Chair or Advisor?
You may limit your results in ProQuest Dissertations & Theses @ Northcentral University to dissertations in which your mentor or chair appears as an Advisor. To do this, follow the steps outlined below and shown in the screenshot.
1) From the Library's home page click on Research Resources - Dissertation Resources.
2) Click on ProQuest Dissertations & Theses @ Northcentral University.
3) If not automatically directed, click on Advanced Search.
4) Scroll down to the Search options section underneath the search boxes.
5) Click on Look up Advisors, as shown below.
6) Enter your chair's last name only or last name, first initial (ex: duffy, j) into the search box and click Find.
7) From the results, check the box next to your chair's name. Note: your chair may have multiple versions of their name indexed in ProQuest. If that is the case, select all versions of their name, as shown below.
8) Click Add to search, as shown above.
9) Click Search. Note: you do not enter ANY search terms into the boxes at the top of the screen.
Can't find an answer to your question?
Use the options below: